Atlanta Design Group
11/2017 – Present
Graphic Designer / Web Developer
- Developing the new corporation website and all the other brands using WordPress from start to finish.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed
- Confer with sales and marketing team and managers to discuss and determine layout design.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Prepare notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
- Develop, create and post material and content for social media campaigns
- Support the sales and marketing team by maintaining inventory and providing collateral and other marketing supplies upon request
- Ensure that company messages and materials are accurate and consistent with brand guidelines
- Creates, delivers, edits and optimizes marketing material for print and web
Skills: Dreamweaver (CSS3, HTML5, PHP, WordPress, mySQL), Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Office 365, and MailChimp